Do you want to swim like a professional mermaid? Are you searching for a guide that will make you become a good swimmer? This post will help become a professional mermaid swimmer.
Swimming is an activity people do to enjoy and relax. However, some people take it as a career. This physical activity involves you moving your legs and hands and to become a professional swimmer you need to master the art of swimming like a mermaid.
This involves graceful movements and fluidity in water. As you keep reading we will explore the techniques and tips that will enable you to swim like a professional mermaid.
How do You Swim Like a Professional Mermaid?
There are procedures or techniques you need to follow to swim like a mermaid. Here is the step you need to follow.
1. Learn the Dolphin Kick Motion
Professional mermaid moves gracefully in water according to the wave motions. When a swimmer moves according to the wave motions, it is called the dolphin kick. Once you master the dolphin kick motion, you will be able to glide through the water like a fish.
For you to make a dolphin kick motion when you swim, you need to keep your feet together and kick in time with each other. Interestingly, the power of this dolphin kick comes from the legs, hips, and core.
Steps to Learn the Dolphin Kick Motion
1. Begin with a basic streamline off the wall (arms down by your sides) followed by 5 big dolphin kicks. Also, don’t overextend your knees. Perform each drill five times before taking a break. Keep in mind that the kick begins up in your chest.
2. Next is putting your arms in front to perform the streamline and dolphin kick.
3. Do the same two drills with fins on once this feels comfortable. You can start with single fins and progress to a monofin. You’ll notice it in your core muscles first.
4. Finally, make use of your swimmable Mermaid Tail!
2. Get the Right Swimming Kit and Equipment
For you to swim like a professional mermaid you need to have the right equipment. This equipment includes mermaid tails, monofin, a pair of goggles, and others, these types of equipment will enable you to swim fast like a mermaid.
In addition, when using a mermaid tail, you won’t be able to cheat when swimming because your knees will join together. If you can swim with a mermaid tail, you can swim like a professional mermaid.
A pair of goggles is an important piece of equipment when swimming. A pair of goggles help you see clearly and also protects your eyes from any foreign object entering your eyes.
3. Learn Mermaid Swimming Techniques
Professional mermaid swimmers must practice and know the major swimming techniques like sculling, dolphin kick, front float, and breath control. Here are some of the mermaid swimming techniques to learn.
1. Streamline – This is a swimming technique that involves placing your arms straight up beside your head while doing a dolphin kick. This type of technique prevents water from entering your ears and also enhances speed and efficiency while swimming.
2. Rollover – This is another professional mermaid swimming technique that allows you to do a front float and a back float. This technique is a vital move when doing underwater twirls. You can swim using your stomach or back while turning your head to one side and angle.
3. Back float – For you to breathe well when carrying out a professional mermaid swimming, you must perform a back float. When doing this your forehead should be slightly submerged while looking up. When carrying out this technique you must be calm otherwise you will start to sink. Make sure you keep your stomach up and body length.
4. Front float – This is the most used technique by most professional mermaid swimmers. This mermaid swimming technique involves you lowering your head in the water while swimming.
4. Join a Mermaid Swimming Community
Another way to become a professional mermaid swimmer, you need to join a swimming club. A community where people are passionate about swimming like a mermaid. In addition, joining this mermaid swimming community will provide you with the encouragement and support you need.
In conclusion, swimming like a professional mermaid is a unique and exciting skill that anyone who will put in the time and effort to master it can enjoy. By following the tips and techniques outlined in this article, you can develop the strength, technique, and endurance necessary to swim like a mermaid with grace and fluidity.